WE ARE HIRING!
Create moments. Make a difference. Join us.
Join our team as – IT Support Engineer (Part-Time)
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to our clients. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems.
If you’re computer-savvy and enjoy supporting end users, we’d like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques and having knowledge of using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or Team Viewer.
- Provide IT operation support and co-ordinate IT related activities
- Perform PC software break-fix and IMAC according to clients’ standards
- Manage and answer End User phone for IT-related enquiries
- Provide mobile device (Android and IOS) operation and connection support
- Interlock & co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors for service maintenance
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum NITEC / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Knowledge of WiFi setting
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in spoken & written English
Do you have what it takes to bring us to the next level?
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying