WE ARE HIRING!
Create moments. Make a difference. Join us.
Join our team as – Operations Manager / Assistant Operations Manager (Call Centre)
- Manage the daily operations of the Contact Centre to ensure smooth operations.
- Oversee the reporting team to review and draw data insights on internal and external Contact Centre performance reports.
- Liaise with Account Managers to work with clients, to coordinate training sessions for upcoming Client’s campaigns, follow up on outstanding cases, and to give feedback for further improvement of specific campaigns.
- Generate daily reports for internal reviews and other documentation as and when required.
- Analyse various KPIs and report results to various stakeholders regularly to ensure that service levels are met.
- Conduct periodic reviews to existing procedures and develop strategies for improvement.
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Other ad hoc duties where required.
Ideal Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a contact centre with outbound & inbound exposure, preferably in a customer service / business services outsourcing environment.
- Must be well-versed with a few different types of industry Call Centres’ telephony platforms.
- Good understanding and handling of generic CRM Tools.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good leadership and people management skills – candidates with supervisory experience are preferred.
- Positive and independent individual; able to lead and drive the team to achieve targeted Service Levels.
Do you have what it takes to bring us to the next level?
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying