WE ARE HIRING!
Create moments. Make a difference. Join us.
Join our team as – Computer Service Technician (Part-Time)
- To understand and review customers' feedback to determine details of issues with the equipment
- To diagnose the devices and provide a resolution by using diagnostic software and equipment
- To provide advice to the customer concerning their device issues, and request approval for advanced repair or extra charges incurred if necessary
- To inspect units for any cosmetic defects and exclusion clauses, and advise the customer accordingly
- To disassemble and assemble equipment to examine parts, for wear or defects or for repairs
- To repair the devices using specific tools and equipment
- To analyse functional performance of the devices after repairs have been carried out.
- To ensure that the devices that are repaired are serviced well so as to prevent unnecessary breakdowns or re-work
- To meet the service quality standards and timelines set by the organisation so to achieve customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum NITEC / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year's hands-on and working experience in a similar capacity
- Must have the following skills: Computer Hardware and Software Troubleshooting, Computer Hardware Assembling and Disassembling, Testing and Diagnostic software
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate with English-speaking customers
- Experience in mobile phone repairs would be advantageous
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Mandarin
Do you have what it takes to bring us to the next level?
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying